Razor A2 Kick Scooter
The Razor A2 Kick Scooter is the follow up of the Razor A only that this one has been upgraded to have additional features such as the spring-less shock absorbing system. Just like the Razor A, The Razor A2 Kick Scooter comes fully assembled right out of the box.
Furthermore, it also comes with a patented folding mechanism allowing for easy and quick folding during transportation and storage. The added suspension system absorbs shock when navigating bumps and most pavement imperfections.
This kids scooter is available in a range of colors to choose from: purple, blue, red, green, clear and black. Most people prefer the original Razor A2 kick scooter it due to its high durability, strength and low maintenance cost.
The Razor A Scooter is popular among kids and teens alike due to the great fun it brings along with it. Comparing its high qualities and the purchasing cost; most people agree that it is reasonably priced in most stores.
The T-tube and the deck are made of high-grade aircraft aluminum to make the scooter super strong and durable. The aluminum construction also helps in keeping the weight of the scooter down to 6 pounds.
The patented T-tube and deck folding mechanism is something to congratulate the designers for coming up with. The scooter can be easily and quickly folded whenever necessary. It allows the user to easily carry it around, store it or load it into a car when going out on a journey.
Their patented T-tube and deck folding mechanism are a few of the features the designers came up with in making the product portable. The scooter can be easily folded when needed and it allows the user to easily carry it around. The patented folding design of this model also makes it easy to store.
The scooter is equipped with strong and durable urethane wheels coupled with ABEC 5 high-speed bearings
to make the scooter sturdy and safe to be ridden by children. The urethane wheels also provide a smooth ride, high speed, efficiency, and precision.
This scooter is a smarter
way to keep your kids occupied, develop them physically as well as getting them to run quick errands for you.
Always make sure that your kids always put on helmet, knee and elbow pads for maximum protection.
Table of Contents
Features of Razor A2 Kick Scooter
- Adjustable handlebars: this makes it easy to customize the handlebar in accordance to your kid’s height. The kid can also grow along with the scooter due to the handlebars' adjustable height. The Razor A2 is fitted with a finger guard to protect the young kids from developing blisters while riding.
- Rear fender brake: the rear fender serves as the scooter’s brake. Applying pressure on the rear fender will create friction on the rear wheel which slows the scooter. This is useful especially while alternating between low and high speed.
- Spring-less shock system: the scooter comes with a shock absorbing system that protects the rider and providing a smooth ride while navigating bumpy pavements.
- Suitability: The scooter is recommended for children of 5 years and above. It can also be used by teenagers and adults whose weights do not exceed 143 lbs.
- Wheels: Razor A2 Kick Scooter uses 98mm inline style wheels. The wheels are made of urethane and offer a lot of grips. The urethane wheels ensure a faster speed and a smooth longer ride. The wheels are fitted with ABEC 5 bearings that also enhance fast and smooth gliding. The urethane wheels work exceptionally well on smooth pavements.
- Dimension: the Razor A2 Kick Scooter is 26.5 inches long, 13 inches wide and 34 inches tall. The scooter weighs 6 lbs with a weight capacity of 143 lbs.
- Has spring-less shock system to navigate smoothly through the bumps.
- Made of high-grade aluminum, hence long lasting and strong.
- It is upgraded with the wheelie bar to give your kid a maximum blast.
- Can be quickly and easily folded to make it compact enough for easy storage and transportation.
- It is fitted with finger guard to protect the precious little fingers.
- It is easy to handle and only take a kid a few minutes to figure out how it works.
Questions and Answers
Q: Does the scooter require assembly?
A: Yes, a simple setup is required if it is partially assembled upon purchase. A 5mm Allen wrench is included in the package to set up the Razor A2 Scooter. Below are the steps on how to assemble the Razor A2 Kick Scooter.
Attaching the Handlebar
- Loosen the collar clamp and slide it upward. Insert T-bar into the fork until it bottoms out on the headset locknut.
- With the front wheel pointed straight ahead and the handlebars square to the front wheel and the Razor logo facing the front, tighten the clamp securely. On the A4, alternately tighten each bolt until securely tightened.
How to Unfold the Scooter For The First Time
- Place the scooter on the ground, put one foot on the deck plate and push joint release lever down to release the folding mechanism. Raise the T-bar up until it is securely locked in the upright position.
- Insert and secure the left and right handlebars by pressing the spring-loaded buttons and inserting them into the T-bar.
- Make sure that both handlebars are properly fastened and locked onto the T-bar. Again, take note of the scooter’s maximum weight of 143 lbs.
Handlebar Height Adjustment
- Open the quick-release lever and slide the T-bar to the desired position and resecure the quick release lever to lock into place to adjust the height of the handlebars. When the T-bar is raised to the maximum height, depress the push button located directly below the quick release lever to unlock the T-bar.
- The tension of the quick release lever can be adjusted by manually tightening or loosening the Allen bolt. Do not overtighten. You should always be able to open and close the quick-release lever by hand and the T-bar should slide freely
Tightening the Collar Clamp
- Using a 5 mm Allen wrench, check that the collar clamp bolts are tightened securely. The clamp is tightened and quality inspected at the factory, but there is a slight chance that the effects of shipping or handling may have caused the bolts to come loose.
- Once everything is tightened and inspected, the rider will able to enjoy a comfortable ride for many years to come.
Q: Can my 7 year old son use it?
A: Absolutely! The scooter is recommended for children of over 5 years old whose weights do not exceed the 143 pound limit.
Q: Can the scooter be folded?
A: Yes. The scooter can be easily and quickly folded whenever necessary. It allows the user to easily carry it around, store it or load it into a car when going out on a journey.
Final Review of the Razor A2 Kick Scooter
The scooter comes with a 6-month warranty. When you want to present it as a surprise gift, it can be magnificently wrapped to order. To ensure the safety of your kid, you can order the scooter together with helmet, knee and elbow pads. Most kids find this scooter amazing due to the padded and adjustable handlebar, hence suitable for learning and growing riders.
It doesn’t take much time to learn and ride the scooter. You just ride just like any other kick scooter. It is pretty much simple to cruise on this scooter. The Razor A2 Kick Scooter was built to provide riders with a unique and strong platform that is constructed from sturdy materials to exercise a variety of tricks and to have fun.