Razor E300 electric Scooter
Razor is one of the outstanding companies dedicated to providing both children and adults with high quality scooter at an affordable price. E300 is the fastest scooter designed and constructed by Razor. This electric scooter has a speed of over 15 miles per hour. This is a fast speed that enables the user to reach his destination fast hence saving time. Of course high speed is associated with possibilities of accidents and that’s why the scooter is fixed with brake system. The brakes are hand operated which enables the rider to regulate speed depending on the circumstances.
The high speed of the scooter is achieved by the large deck, frame and the pneumatic wheels which ensure both the safety and stability of the user. The scooter is made of high grade aluminum that makes the scooter durable and strong. The weight capacity of the scooter is 220 pounds, hence can be used by adults and teens alike.
The pneumatic tires are strong, solid and maintenance free offering the rider safety and stability. The large deck of the scooter allows both kids and adults to learn and implement different tricks such as jumping safely. Ride down the streets or parks in sleek styling in your brand new Razor 300!
The scooter is basically designed and constructed to be operated electrically but can also be operated manually when battery runs low. The scooter comes with a rechargeable battery which takes about 12 hours to be fully charged. On a continuous working basis, the battery lasts up to a maximum of forty minutes.
The scooter is fixed with hand-twist throttle to accelerate the speed whenever convenient. The throttle enables the user to feel the real entertainment the scooter brings with it. This scooter features everything that you can ever dream of in a scooter and with the affordable price; it is one thing you should include in your home to entertain your kids.
Features Razor E300 electric Scooter
- Lead acid batteries: the scooter comes with strong, durable and a rechargeable battery to fuel the scooter. The battery takes an average of 12 hours to be fully charged. The fully charged battery can survive up to a maximum of 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Speed: the scooter can operate up to a maximum speed of 15 miles per hour, which makes it the fastest scooter offered by Razor brand.
- Twist-grip throttle: this is used in accelerating the speed of the scooter whenever convenient. The throttle also allows the user to feel the pleasure of using the fastest electric scooter.
- Brake system: it has a hand operated brakes that allow the rider to regulate the speed of the scooter as well as slow down before coming into a stop.
- Wheels: the pneumatic tires are strong, solid and durable to provide the user with safety and stability needed while riding the scooter.
- Aluminum steel frame: the scooter is built to last and is strong due to its high grade aluminum frame.
- Weight: the scooter weighs 53 pounds which is light enough to be used by any rider who weighs a maximum of 220 pounds.
- Measurement: the dimension of the scooter is 41”LX 17”W X 42”H.Has a retractable kickstand for efficient operation.
- It has an ideal deck and frame size that can be used by both teens and adults.
- It is the fastest scooter around with a tremendous speed of 15mph
- It barely produces noise when in use. It is incorporated with a unique position motor chain that fits properly to the entire motor system. This ensures that the scooter is as silent as possible, even at its highest speed.
- It has a hardy twist-grip throttle to enable the user, accelerate the speed whenever convenient.
- It is an all- round scooter that is suitable for both park and street riding.
Questions and Answers
Q: How good is the deck?
A: The deck is perfect; it is made of high grade aircraft aluminum for durability, stability and safety. It is also wide enough to accommodate both teens and adult riders.
Q: Does the scooter come with a battery and charger or are they bought separately?
A: The scooter comes as a complete set; battery and charger included. You just need to connect and tighten the handlebar.
Q: Do I have to build it up or does it come when fully assembled?
A: You have to do some of the assembly by yourself; it is pretty simple as you just have to follow the instructions contained in the guide. As a matter of fact, my 13 year old son fixed his all by himself.
Arguably, this is one of the best-selling scooters in the market due to its outstanding qualities coupled with affordable prices. It is designed and strongly built to be used by both children and adults whose weights do not exceed 220 lbs. It has a perfectly designed deck that will surely make you want to try it out.