Razor E300S Seated Electric Scooter
Cruise down the streets or maneuver around the park in style on this slim and stylish Razor E300S Seated Electric Scooter. This scooter is uniquely designed with first –class features such a seat frame which is padded at the top, in that, the rider can sit while cruising around on this scooter. The cushioned seat makes the rider comfortable and safe while riding.
If you are tired of sitting down while riding, you can easily remove the seat and enjoy the ride while standing. The scooter is made of a high performance torque chain driven motor which is powered by electricity.
This makes the scooter environment friendly from two perspectives; source of energy is renewable and there are no effluents emitted into the environment. The fact that it is powered by electricity means that you would not use a lot of energy while riding, you just have to direct it to the direction you are heading and be on the move!
This electric scooter with seat features a large deck with an adjustable frame, hence it is suitable for both teens and adults who would like to explore the world of cruising. It is fixed with a high performance electric ultra- quiet drive motor, ensuring that no noise is produced while riding. You will not distract your neighbors or people on the streets while cruising on this scooter due to its silent operating nature.
The scooter comes with rechargeable Lithium Ion battery. On a single charge, the battery can serve you up to 45 minutes. The battery takes an average of 8 hours to be fully charged, but when charging for the first time; it is advisable to charge it for 12 hours. The safety of the rider is ensured by the helmet, hand operated brake system and kickstand.
Table of Contents
Features of This Razor E300S Seated Electric Scooter
- Large deck and adjustable frame: this is designed to suit riders of almost all sizes. The deck is made of sandpaper-like material to avoid foot slippery while using this scooter.
- Speed: the scooter has a speed capacity of 15 MPH, making it one of the fastest scooters in the market.
- Twist-grip throttle: this is used in accelerating the speed of the scooter. It also brings a pleasurable feeling to the rider while using it.
- Pneumatic tires: the scooter has 10” front and rear wheels that offer a smooth ride as well as ensuring stability and safety of the user.
- Batteries: the scooter comes with 12 volt sealed lead acid battery. The battery requires 8 hours to be fully charged, but if charging for the first time, it is advisable to charge it for 12 hours.
- Run time: the fully charged battery can serve you up to 45 minutes of continuous use depending on the terrain used.
- Weight: the Razor E300S Seated Electric Scooter weighs 52 lbs with a maximum weight capacity of 220 lbs. it has a shipping weight of 59.05 pounds.
- Measurements: the dimension of the scooter is; 41 inches long, 17 inches wide and 42 inches tall.
- Seat post and padded seat: the scooter has an option of sitting down while riding, but can also be removed when you want to be in a standing position while riding.
- High-torque chain driven motor: this is powered by electricity and speeds up to a maximum of 15 MPH.
- Kickstand: the scooter has a retractable kickstand for an off and on the riders.
- Fitted with ultra-quiet chain driven motor for a silent smooth cruising.
- Large solid pneumatic tires for a smooth ride around the neighborhood, down the streets or even in the parks.
- It has a beautiful appearance that will leave people on the streets staring at you till you disappear down the lane.
- It has an adjustable, removable padded seat to make the rider comfortable and enjoy the ride while sitting down.
- The scooter is one of the fastest scooters in the market, recording a maximum speed of 15 mph.
- It is environmentally friendly owing from the fact that, it is fueled by electricity.
Questions and Answers
Q: Are the steering column and handlebars removable?
A: Yes, the handlebars can either be folded or removed to ease the transportation and storage processes. The steering column and seat columns are pretty much simple to remove with Allen Wrenches.
Q: Which battery should I buy for the scooter?
A: The scooter comes with its own battery, but in case you need a backup, you can buy the normal 12V sealed lead ion batteries.
Q: What is the recommended age for the scooter?
A: Razor E300S Seated Electric Scooter is designed for children of over 13 years old and adults.
Razor E300S Seated Electric Scooter is recommended for teens and adults who are ready to experience the high speed and control of the scooter. Due to the high speed, it is advisable to always put on the protective accessories: helmet, elbow pads and knee pads. Do not just read the review, order one today and get to experience the amazing features of the scooter!