Little Tikes Lean to Turn Scooter – Pink
Looking for a quality, sturdy scooter for toddlers at a cheap price? Little Tikes Lean of Turn Scooter provides you with that option. It is being sold at a half price of the same model having similar characteristics. Personally, I bought one for my very special niece.
Due to the low price, I kind of expected that the scooter will break down within a short duration, to my surprise, it is now two years down the line and my niece still uses the scooter almost on a daily basis. The scooter is designed for toddlers who are beginning to ride.
The scooter helps in building your kid’s body both physically and mentally. It enables young kids to put their bodies and imagination gear and ride to the next level.it gives a child a fun ride and at the same time ensuring safety. The scooter has three wheels of which two are on the front to provide utmost stability.
The tires make the kids to get used to operating controls, hence not feel overwhelmed by the process of riding. The deck is large enough to accommodate little feet and for new riders. To avoid foot slippery, the deck is made to have a sawdust-like texture for firm grip of the feet. The scooter is available in a variety of colors to enable the parents choose the color that best suit their kids.
You can even go for a neutral color like black or gray if in case you have two toddlers of the opposite sex who will be using the same scooter. The universal color helps in eliminating the color restrictions notion in which certain colors are associated with a given gender. Balance and coordination are the primary objectives of this scooter which is enhanced by “lean to steer” feature.
The kids determine the direction of the cruising by either moving the body right or left. The scooter is also magnificently designed with cool and sleek colors.
Table of Contents
Features of Little Tikes Lean to Turn Scooter
- Handlebars: the scooter comes with easy to remove handlebars. This is convenient during storage or transportation.
- Three wheels: the scooter is fitted with three tires; two front tires and one rear tire. The two front wheels ensure that the scooter is sturdy enough to be ridden with confidence by the toddler. The extra wide base achieved by the two wheels gives the rider a sense of control over the scooter and hence will not feel overwhelmed when cruising.
- Deck: the deck is wide enough to accommodate the two little feet of the toddler. The deck is lowered to the ground to enhance the balance of the rider.
- Lean to turn: Little Tikes Lean to Turn Scooter helps in developing balance and coordination in kids.
- Suitability: the scooter is designed and built exceptionally for kindergarten kids whose age is between 2-4 years. The scooter is recommended for beginning riders.
- Item dimensions: the scooter measures 21.2 inches long, 10.5 inches wide and 26.5 inches tall.
- Weight: Little Tikes Lean to Turn Scooter is ultra-light; weighing merely 4.5 pounds; hence parents and kids can easily carry it around. It has a shipping weight of 5 pounds.
- The scooter is easy to ride, will only take your toddler a few times to learn different techniques and be a pro in cruising.
- Its “lean to steer” design helps in teaching kids, two major aspects: balance and coordination.
- The scooter is built to last by use of high grade aluminum steel.
- It is a high quality scooter at a pocket-friendly price.
- Provides your kid with a smooth, quiet and thrilling ride for your toddler.
- It is equipped with easily removable handlebars for efficient storage.
Questions and Answers
Q: Does the scooter have a brake?
A: Yes, the scooter has a brake which is located in the rear wheel. The brake enables the user to stop cruising whenever necessary. The brake is easy to operate.
Q: The wheels are made of which material?
A: Little Tikes Lean to Turn Scooter wheels are made of plastic to minimize injury that might occur during riding.
Q: What is the height of the handlebars?
A: The height from the front wheel to the top of the handlebar is about 24 inches.
Q: Does the scooter fold?
A: Unfortunately, the scooter does not fold but the handlebars are easily removable for easy storage.
Little Tikes Lean to Turn Scooter is equipped with high class features to give your toddler a thrilling feeling when cruising. The safety of your young kid is assured by the three wheels, brakes and low to ground deck. Furthermore, it is advisable to always ensure that your child puts on helmet, knee pad and elbow pad before stepping on the scooter.
The scooter is super lightweight, enabling kids and parents to easily carry it around the sidewalk. The lightweight also ensures that the toddler do not suffer from fatal injury just in case the scooter fall on the baby.
Feedback? Rate us: