Best Stunt Scooter and Pro Scooter Reviews in 2017
So? You are a stunt lover or rider, right?
Yes, I know. How?
Because you are on this page!
"This is not only fun! Serious stuffs are involved here" - this is the most critical difference between other scooters and a pro stunt scooter.
Table of Contents
- Best Stunt Scooter - Comparison Chart
- Best Stunt Scooter Reviews for You!
- 1. Envy S5 Prodigy Scooter - Cool Stunt Scooter
- 2. Fuzion Z300 Pro Scooter Complete
- 3. Fuzion Z250 Pro Scooter - Best Stunt Scooters for Kids
- 4. Vokul VK3 U-Bar Pro Stunt Scooter
- 5. Vokul VK-LMT Stunt Pro Scooter
- 6. Royal Guard II Freestyle Stunt Scooter
- 7. Vokul VK3 Y-Bar Pro Scooter - Cheap Stunt Scooters
- How to Choose the Best Trick Scooter?
- What to Wear When Riding Stunt Scooters?
- Essential Maintenance for Your Stunt Scooter
- How to Do Tricks On a Pro Scooter?
- Pros and Cons of Pro Stunt Scooters
- Wrapping It Up All
So, choosing the best scooter means having enough knowledge on it’s features and specifications, riding, maintenance and safety techniques. It’s not a matter of joke at all!
Best Stunt Scooter - Comparison Chart
26.77 x 30.71 x4.25 Inchs
5 x 21.05 x 27 Inches
4.25 x 20 x 25 Inches
20 x 5 x 26 Inches
32.2 x 4.4 x 25.4 Inches
Fortunately I've done this much easier for you. This guide is 3500+ words and covered every aspects of choosing the best pro scooter besides the detailed reviews.
Remember, these scooters are not perfect for kids. For kids you you may check this guide: best kids and toddler scooters.
Best Stunt Scooter Reviews for You!
After spending an immeasurable point to investigate over the marketplace, we have got some stunt scooters for you. We have tested some of them physically and found the 7 scooters for you after surveying on a lot of consumers in the market. So now let’s have a look at the Stunt Scooter reviews.
1. Envy S5 Prodigy Scooter - Cool Stunt Scooter
New Envy Prodigy S5 scooter is the eventual all-around scooter. It is ideal for nearly any stage of riding from beginner right throughout to semi-pro level. Arguably one of the most expected scooters of the year, this 2017 Envy Prodigy is the greatest it has ever been.
The fork is made by using forged 6061 Aluminum and Anodized- CNCv2. 6061-T6 Aluminum material is also used to make the deck. The wheel Size is about 120mm. The company used New 4130 Chromalloy as Bar Material.
It comes with IHC compression to maintain the scooter nice and light. And now it also includes the frontage deck plate. The clamp contains 2-Bolt. But the binding becomes lose.
In this year Prodigy S5 is now rocking this Envy aftermarket TPR grip, that now approaches with a wider gusset. This product breaks after few days of use. The age range is 8 years+.
2. Fuzion Z300 Pro Scooter Complete
This Fuzion Z300 Pro Scooter is one of the amazing scooters for beginner to midway riders. Similar to all Fuzion Pro Scooters this Z300 is put to the experiment by our Pro riders to guarantee it can meet the demands of succeeding riders. Starting with the Deck the Z300 is exceptional!
This scooter is for the Intermediate riders. Cast Aluminum & PU are used to make the Wheels. It contains Dog-bone Deck.
This Fuzion Z300 comes fully prepared with a HIC compression system, Lightweight steel fork, lightning fast ABEC 9 bearings, alloy staggered triple clamp and cast aluminum core wheels.
It is very light and strong with the Aluminum frame. This scooter is only 7.9 lbs. in weight. Weight capability for this one is 220 lbs. The age range of this scooter is 8+.
3. Fuzion Z250 Pro Scooter - Best Stunt Scooters for Kids
Fuzion’s famous Z250 is a perfect scooter for beginner to transitional riders the classic Z250 has been completely redesigned to handle all problems whether on the park or in the skate street. The Z250 contains a brand new deck and neck design and 4 innovative colors and brand new graphics.
This Z250 uses the Fuzion’s Neck design and Dog Bone Deck which dispenses landing forces equally across the decks external surface. It comes with two different color Jet Black & Teal.
It contains aluminum cores lightning fast ABEC 9 bearings, 110mm Low Profile-cast PU wheels, and a bolt on rattle free and simple to adjust flex brake.
Fuzion Z250 Pro Scooter is only 7.8 lbs. (3.54 kg.). Max weight capabiltiy for the scooter is 220 lbs. This scooter is only for the intermediate riders. The age range of the scooter is 8 +.
Read More : Best Electric Scooter Reviews
4. Vokul VK3 U-Bar Pro Stunt Scooter
This model is designed for beginners, moderate users, and extreme riders. It is created by 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum with unbreakable heat indulgenced forged plates in the deck to present a light weight but more strong and safer.
The bottom of the deck has a particularly treated smooth surface, wonderful for grinding. The bars made of Medium Carbon Steel through a Triple Bolt Clamp to ensure constancy and safety.
The wheels are finished of anti-abrasive, high rebounding High-Grade Urethane Wheel, shock-absorbing, which permits for a smooth, safe riding experience with extreme improvement in stability and stability.
Vokul VK3 U-Bar Pro Stunt Scooter is only for the beginners. The weight of this scooter is 8.4 lbs. (3.5kg). Maximum weight limit of this scooter is 140 lbs. The age range for the scooter is 12 +.
5. Vokul VK-LMT Stunt Pro Scooter
This scooter aims for intermediate and expert riders. Since it contains capability up to 220lbs and wheels with 9 bearings, you can go with it for the quickest ride. This Vokul VK-LMT Stunt Pro Scooter is intended to Intermediate and Advanced tremendous riders.
It contains a Y-Bar and made of 6061 Aviation rating Aluminum Alloy, the deck has unbreakable T6 heat-treated copied plates to offer a light weight and adds power and constancy to the deck.
The base of the deck has a specially treated level surface. It also contains a hidden FSA Orbit C Headset through a Triple Bolt Clamp to make sure constancy and protection. The hub and spoke are CNC cast Aluminum Alloy to add power.
Vokul VK-LMT Stunt Pro Scooter is for intermediate or advanced riders. This scooter is about 9.0 lbs. in weight. Highest weight limit for this one is about 220 lbs. for Vokul VK-LMT Stunt Pro Scooter. The age range of this excellent stunt scooter is 12+.
6. Royal Guard II Freestyle Stunt Scooter
This Royal Guard II freestyle scooter has everything you require to stuff your bag full of innovative tricks at skate out on the street or in the park. It's one of the BEST TRICK SCOOTER I've ever experienced. Royal Guard II Freestyle Stunt Scooter is for advanced riders. This scooter comes with the black or blue color.
Royal Guard II is prepared of aluminum material for equally deck and bars in order to be sturdy and powerful scooter ever. It is prepared with relaxed ribbed grips which are suitable enough for your children while they are riding on it.
It is prepared with innovative heat treatment machinery in order to decrease heat while riding. What extra interesting feature is that it is quick and accurate chrome steel which make the scooter frivolous, so it is extremely suitable for quick riders.
This scooter is about 7.9 pounds in weight. Highest weight limit is 210 lbs. for Royal Guard II Freestyle Stunt Scooter. The age range of this scooter is 12+.
Read More : Best Scooter for Kids and Toddlers
7. Vokul VK3 Y-Bar Pro Scooter - Cheap Stunt Scooters
Vokul VK3 Y-Bar Pro Stunt Scooter is finished off 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum with durable heat treated forged plates in this deck to present a trivial but more sturdy and protected. The base of the deck has a particularly treated smooth surface, ideal for grinding.
The back wheel is enclosed by a Fender/Spray guard made out of superb quality steel for the brake. It holds the ABEC-5 Chromes steering for a soft and trouble-free to maneuver turn controls.
The deck is T4 and heat-treated for additional strength, with a non-slip exterior to insure the user will constantly have a solid hold on the feet. These grips create maximum shock absorption.
This scooter is about 8.4 pounds in weight. Maximum weight capability for Vokul VK3 Y-Bar Pro Stunt Scooter. The age range of this scooter is 13+.
How to Choose the Best Trick Scooter?
If you have asked for the best stunt scooter on which they would like to do techniques, you are searching for quantity urban scooter than only one to use for visiting. There are some vital concerns to take note. There are 7 chief components that make up the perfect stunt scooter, all of which will contribute to the general look, feel, and recital of your stunt scooter.
Decks are regularly around 50cm long and 10cm in size, and most stunt scooters are aimed at kids from older 8+. Younger children may have an advantage from a bit more solid size deck as it is easier to control with a smaller height and smaller feet.
When choosing the a stunt scooter and looking at the decks it will be significant considering the kid in your question. There are a lot of situations of people using the best pro stunt scooters for being an adult. How big are your feet? How high are you?
Bars should be waistline size as this size presents better control. Sometimes it is hard to recognize quite how high the bars will reach up to you except you see the stunt scooter as it will rely on the handlebar size and how distant when is from the floor. The size of handlebar should give you a sensible suggestion, though.
You will require a scooter with denser wheels again to grip up beside the effect of the methods. You will see the hardness of wheels given as a durometer. With scooter wheels, you habitually obtain durometers range from 74A to 88A.
Stunt scooters usually have wheels around the 74A to 80A indicate. They are a little bit stronger than wheels of other scooters.
The Grip tape is used f or security measures to confirm the rider does not slip his feet.
As the industrialized of a stunt scooter has to be more influential, it will be bulkier too. This carries about not great for gripping around if you have had to scoot enough.
Maximum stunt scooters usually contain a bodyweight between 4 Kg and 5.9 kg. Obviously less heavy stunt scooters will be simpler for you to manage and use. Though, less heavy but sturdy stunt scooters usually cost extra than the others.
You will see 2 various kinds of braking system when buying pro scooter. One is spring break procedure and other is flex braking system. A flex braking method is excellent, as spring, braking system may obtain rattle with plenty of utilizing. Having said this, a spring braking method may be found for a little kid who going to put let pressure n on it when they utilize it.
If the scooter has a cord, less hand it will also contain a compression organism to grip the handset up. There are 3 types of the compression methods standard compression system, hidden compression system, and internal compression system.
They all have their advantages and disadvantages, but if you are buying a scooter with a thread-less headset, you will necessitate a compression system.
What to Wear When Riding Stunt Scooters?
Riding Stunt Scooters can be interesting. But it is too much dangerous without proper safety. You must need to wear a proper dress to get the proper benefits from it. Here is a number of tips and advice detailing what to wear when riding the stunt scooters to ensure protection, good looks, and a comfy ride:
- Hoodies - Hoodies are immense to wear when on the skate park offering you the skater look, being comfortable and giving you a number of protections when you fall.
- Shorts - If you do not love wearing jeans or if the conditions are too warm to ride the scooters in them, then shorts might be your only choice.
- Shoes - Selecting appropriate shoes for stunt scooters is tremendously important to make sure you can perform tricks to the greatest of your capacity. You will necessitate shoes with a strong grip that are strong and relaxed.
- Jeans - When it is not too warm jeans are a great alternative for clothes on your lower half when traveling by the best stunt scooters because of their wide and strong material which will guard you against falls when performing tricks.
- T-shirts - In the summer you will habitually observe it is too warm to put on anything but a t-shirt when doing, but there is a number of great intends from skate brands that will provide you the skater look and astonish your friends, for example, those from Volcom and Enjoi.
- Safety Gear - Last but absolutely not least you do not wish for forgetting to wear a mixture of protection gear when riding scooters, for example, a hard helmet, elbow pads, and shin pads. These should be worn at all times to ensure you are protected when doing tremendous stunts.
Essential Maintenance for Your Stunt Scooter
It is essential that you confirm to take care of your stunt scooter so as to keep it in the top provision for every time you take it out for a spin. At this moment, please do not be postpone by thinking continuation work will take a lot of attempts because this is simply not true. Maintenance is completely dependent on how repeatedly you use your scooter and what distant you push it to the edges. But, the good news is as they are not electric scooters, maintenance is a bit easier.
Before and after every ride you should be regularly checking for any scratches to your scooter. The 2 essential compartments that you should test before each riding session are your bearings and your wheels.
- You will necessitate checking your wheel bearings for any unnecessary harm; this also contains checking the bolts. If on inspection you mark any harm or you believe that your bolts are loose, you can merely restore or tighten them. Whilst in the checking procedure listen to see if you can hear any grating sounds if you can then you will require to fix or regulate your wheel bearings.
- It is also suggested that you regularly check the front and back forks, the foot plate, the handle bars and the handlebar grips, the fast release system, and the brakes.
- If you discern your best Stunt Scooter becomes unsteady, make sure you inspect your wheel axles, clamps, brakes or firmness and tighten as essential using Allen keys.
If you use your best stunt scooter frequently and you truly like to push it to the limits than below is an advice of things that you should be ensuring to confirm you are riding properly and safely.
- You might need to replace your wheel bearings, your frontage handlebar stem, and handlebar grips if they are harmed or worn.
- Thoroughly ensure the whole of your scooter for harm particularly the rapid release mechanism to confirm it is still operating properly, and apply lubricant to areas recommended by the scooter company. These tips are necessary for your own safety and the concern of your stunt scooter, the better you take care of the scooter the better it will execute.
- Lastly, you need to maintain the scooter dirt free, giving it a wash will only take some minutes and it will give you a glossy looking ride.
How to Do Tricks On a Pro Scooter?
Now here I will provide you some good Tricks for your best Pro Scooter. It is not possible to learn only by reading all these Tricks. Just watch all these on the YouTube video tutorial and try to practice.
- Ollie - The ollie is required to do numerous big air tricks through the aid of a ramp or two, so it is significant to learn. Perform it loads and start getting height in this equation. Place your feet resolutely on the deck, then drag the handlebars up followed by your feet and get your feet up to your chest, land easily.
- Bunny hop - Put your strongest foot on the break and your other one in front of it raise the handle bars and jump up and down similar to a pogo stick practice on the spot a small number of times and then attempt going around a bit.
- Manual - Stand in a regular stance on your deck and boost the front wheel and hold that place, this works best going vaguely fast. If the front wheel is just going down lean back.
- 180 - The 180 is helpful on quarter pipes. It is a cool looking method of turning without actually moving the handle bars. First, you will require getting excellent at ollieing. Do ollie high and then swing your body around 180 degrees and get the scooter with you. It will take some time until you have mastered it so maintain setting yourself targets and finally you will get there!
- 360 - Just like an-180 but 180 more. This should be tried with care because you can bail pretty badly. Just acquire some speed air and try to jump off ramp whilst or a kicker doing the move.
- Nollie - A Nollie is just like an ollie but it requires extra skill. When you jump and push the handles down so that the back wheel comes higher than the front. After a number of practicing try to get an extra vertical angle, this will look so cool!
- Tail Whip - It is the hardest move so far, ollie high off a ramp kicker, whilst in middle air kick the deck so that it goes around once, now land on it and everything be chill.
- No Footer - Jump off a high place or a ramp and extend your legs as far as they go, similar to an upside-down V, then land.
- Xup - When in the air grab the handles strongly and try to spin your arms 180 degrees, just making an X shape.
- Sex Change - This is a pretty fundamental move, nothing big. Just ollie and whilst in the air transform the direction of your feet, so easy.
Pros and Cons of Pro Stunt Scooters
Pro Stunt Scooters contains both pros and cons. Stunt scooting can be interesting than biking. Stunt scooting can be also dangerous for some situations. Now let’s have a look at the pros and cons of the Pro Stunt Scooters.
- Much faster than walking - Pro Stunt Scooters are approximately 3x as quick as walking. You can pedal a Stunt Scooters at an easy pace going 9mph, compared to the standard walking speed of 2.5–3mph.
- Smaller than a Bicycle - In urban locations with public transport, a Pro Stunt Scooters is much easier to bring on to and off of taxis, buses, trains. They are also more quick at low speeds judge against a bike, so navigating around pedestrians is quite fairly easier.
- Transportable - Because it contains much smaller dimensions than a bicycle, you can simply bring a Pro Stunt Scooter into a casual restaurant or cafe. Maximum Pro Stunt Scooters also fold into a much denser size to get it out of the way.
- Lower - Since it’s easier to carry in Pro Stunt Scooter, the danger of theft is greatly lower than a bicycle that you need to lock up outdoors. Bike thieves normally would not bother trying to steal a stunt scooter anyway.
- Lighter - On average a standard Stunt Scooter is 9–13 pounds on the other hand 15–30lbs for a bicycle.
- Much easier and safer to use than a skateboard - Pro Stunt Scooters are very spontaneous to use and approximately anyone can pick one up and instantly start using it. You also contain a handlebar which makes it easier to maintain the scooter for you, and a back brake to slow down.
In disparity, skateboarding is a much more gymnastically challenging activity that requires a lot of works to build up enough skill to find the way down hills and crowds. Skateboards also require brakes and no handlebars mean it is much easier to contain a skateboard fly out from under you. On flat terrain, the standard Stunt Scooter is about as quick as a skateboard.
- Much slower than a bicycle - Stunt scooters are greatly slower than a bicycle. You will also tire more rapidly covering a given space on a Stunt scooter than a bicycle, so for anything above 2 miles, a bicycle would make a better alternative. Stunt scooters also contain much smaller wheels that are usually made from a hard plastic, so will have a much tougher time going over bumpy roads than a bicycle.
- Dork Factor - Stunt scooting is not a sexy action. You may feel vaguely like a dork as you do it. But hey, it obtains you from A to B much more speedily than walking.
- Hard for using in some cases - By Stunt scooting You may formally use no bike paths or roads. On sidewalks, the crowds can be huge, so you with the your scooter sometimes not make significant progress quicker than walking. Maximum standard scooters are not proper for gravel paths or cobblestone.
Wrapping It Up All
The best stunt scooter can be a great gift for an adventurous person. Choosing the right stunt scooter is not a big deal. At least, after reading this huge informative guide you'll also agree with me.
Feedback? Rate us: